What is new in this release?
- #4927 - Implemented sprint burndown chart on team and team member level.
- Fixed issue which would cause ocasional errors in the connection to TFS.
- Fixed bug #4919 - When using ScreenSaver and two monitors, both displays appear on the same monitor.
- Fixed bug #4922 - Team members are dimmed when hours == 0+
- Added defaults to the sprint configuration object.
- Added a question mark and a pulsing + sign when a team member has an unestimated work item
- Animated the "Ahead of schedule/Behind schedule" label changes.
- Added 3 extensibility samples to the solution:
- A simple file watcher that reads the number of system tests failed from the latest build;
- An RSS feed generator that publishes all changes to the sprint's backlog items in a friendly format;
- An add-in that takes screenshots of the dashboard every ten minutes into a folder.
Click here to install with ClickOnce.
- To activate these extensions, just copy them to the output folder (for the test watcher) or to the AddIns folder under it (for the two addins).
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.