Team Member Information not found

Oct 2, 2009 at 1:05 AM

I've configured the screensaver and installed it. When I run it, I get a spinning circle and then the following message:

Team Member Information not found for <username>

Where <username> is my colleagues full name. Nothing happens after this. The relevant bits from the log:

2009-10-02 01:50:16,113 [1] ERROR ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Exception detected while processing sprint work items.
ScrumSprintMonitor.Infrastructure.TeamMemberInformationNotFoundException: Team member information not found for '<username>'.
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.CreateTeamMember(String teamMemberName, IEnumerable`1 workItems)
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.ExtractTeamMembersFromWorkItems(ITeamMember& unassignedTeamMember)
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.ProcessWorkItems()
2009-10-02 01:50:16,116 [1] INFO  ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Exception assigned to ISprint.Exception.
ScrumSprintMonitor.Infrastructure.TeamMemberInformationNotFoundException: Team member information not found for '<username>'.
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.CreateTeamMember(String teamMemberName, IEnumerable`1 workItems)
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.ExtractTeamMembersFromWorkItems(ITeamMember& unassignedTeamMember)
   at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.ProcessWorkItems()

Any ideas? The dashboard looks really great so I really would like to get it up and running ASAP :-)

Oct 2, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Never mind, I figured it out. The name for each user in the configuration file must match the name of the user - I thought that this was supposed to be their domain login instead. It's working great now!