Team member list on single monitor

Apr 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
First, many thanks for creating the app and putting it up on code plex. It looks awesome and functions well.

We have a 6 member team and are displaying this on a single monitor right now. We're trying to get some funding for a larger LCD or 2 monitors, but that may take a little time. In the interim, all of our team members don't fit on the screen. I'm a WPF novice and am wondering if there's an easy way to make that list of team members on the right just scroll around like a ticker almost. We've made a couple of minor modification that essentially replace the sort order with a custom sort that just keeps track of the order that the team members were in and moves the first team member to the last position with every refresh, but that's a bit of a hack.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks again!
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM
pgauthier, thanks for the compliment! It's great to see people starting to be able to use the tool, and even starting to customize it!

Let me tell you I have had the same request internally, until we got the second monitor :-) My response then was that the primary purpose of the tool is to show who is the critical link on the current sprint. That said, I understand people want to see how they're doing, and how many hours they have until the end of the sprint. I will copy your request into a work item, and will try to implement some animation to achieve that purpose.
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.