Multiple Collections & Conchango V3 template

Jul 16, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Hello all,

i'm facing the same problem as Xavier here.. We also have a multiple project collection setup.

Some exceptions were reported in the application log regarding a server connection to codeplex. I'm listing a log extract bellow.

2010-07-16 12:42:24,532 [1] INFO ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Requesting work item store refresh... 2010-07-16 12:44:15,604 [1] ERROR ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Exception detected while requesting refresh of sprint work items. Microsoft.TeamFoundation.TeamFoundationServerUnauthorizedException: TF30063: You are not authorized to access https://tfs08.codeplex.com/. at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.ThrowAuthorizationException(Exception e) at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.UseCredentialsProviderOnFailure(Action action) at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.EnsureAuthenticated() at Isolation.TeamFoundationServer.TeamFoundationServer..ctor(Uri serverUri, String userName, String password) at ScrumSprintMonitor.ServerAdapter.TFS.TfsConnection.Connect() at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.RefreshData(Boolean refreshWorkItems, Boolean forceRefresh) 2010-07-16 12:44:15,611 [1] INFO ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Exception assigned to ISprint.Exception. Microsoft.TeamFoundation.TeamFoundationServerUnauthorizedException: TF30063: You are not authorized to access https://tfs08.codeplex.com/. at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.ThrowAuthorizationException(Exception e) at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.UseCredentialsProviderOnFailure(Action action) at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TfsConnection.EnsureAuthenticated() at Isolation.TeamFoundationServer.TeamFoundationServer..ctor(Uri serverUri, String userName, String password) at ScrumSprintMonitor.ServerAdapter.TFS.TfsConnection.Connect() at ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint.RefreshData(Boolean refreshWorkItems, Boolean forceRefresh) 2010-07-16 12:44:15,613 [1] INFO ScrumSprintMonitor.Implementation.Sprint [(null)] - Work item store refresh requested. 2010-07-16 12:44:16,970 [1] INFO ScrumSprintMonitor.Wpf.Application.App [(null)] - Shutting down screensaver...

I have used the patch provided by arullmann ("ConfigurationViewModel.cs") in Change Set 48869 main solution. Somehow, i believe i have overcome the collections problem and managed to set the correct sprint configuration. However this time i evolved to this exception:

"TF26027: A field definition Conchango.TeamSystem.Scrum.Team in the work item type definition file does not exist. Add a definition for this field or remove the reference to the field and try again"

This exception is strange, but if i would have to guess, i would say that this "Team" definition is custom, and the v3 template does not support it natively. So i would like to ask clarification on this matter.

Best regards,

Francisco

Coordinator
Jul 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Hi Francisco,

The latest changeset contains fixes to the issues you have reported. Indeed, it seems the v3 template no longer supports the Team field, so I have created a specific process template adapter with this field removed (along with other specific changes).

Regards,

Pedro