This project is read-only.

Cannot find SfTS v3 projects on TFS2010

May 27, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Edited May 27, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Hi all,

it seems that the configuration editor is not finding any projects on our TFS2010 setup.

We are using the Scrum for Team System v3 template.

We are not using the DefaultCollection project collection (is their actually a way to configure this somehow or how does it work?).

Any known issues or resolutions for this?

Thanks in advance!

Xavier Decoster

May 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
May 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Hi Xavier. The issue is that I have not yet updated the software to be aware of project collections, which are new in TFS 2010. This shouldn't be a big issue, and I will take care of it once I find some spare time. I have moved this to a work item, so that you can track the progress of that work. Regards, Pedro
May 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM

We have been up and running with 2010 and Scrum Sprint Monitor for 3 weeks now. However, we are using the MSF Agile 5.0 template and we only have 1 team project collection. It is not named DefaultCollection, but it's the only TPC. Our TPC was also upgraded from TFS 2008. I'm prettty sure that the 2010 server just showed up in the config editor drop down, after connecting from Team Explorer to the new TFS 2010 server. Do you have multiple TPCs?

May 29, 2010 at 7:35 AM
Edited May 29, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for the follow-up and the quick reply!

Figured it had something to do with those project collections, looking forward to be able to use it :-)

Kind regards,

Xavier

May 29, 2010 at 7:38 AM
Edited May 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM

@pgauthier: We do have multiple TPCs, so I figure that might be the issue as there is apparently no way (yet) to tell ScrumSprintMonitor what projectcollection it should look for the team project in the configuration file (or editor). 

Kr,

Xavier